This last time I put together a Christmas card was in 2006, the year Dave died. Five years later, I decided it was time to do another. I also wanted to make it fun and special so I hid 7 references to Dave in the main photo. See if you can find them first before checking out the answers below.
1. Teddy Bear: A gift Dave gave Sierra for her 1st birthday in October 2001. We call him “Daddy Bear”.
2. The #11 has special meaning to us. Not only was it Dave’s “final number”, but it also appears quite often in our every day lives. Find the #11 on Daddy Bear’s left hand.
3. The #11 is also located on my right knee.
4. DC for Dave Castles is hidden on Sierra’s Santa hat.
5. DC is also hidden on the bottom half of Sierra’s top.
6. Have you heard the phrase “Pennies from Heaven”? We find pennies everywhere and have many cool stories about them. There is one included in this pic. Try to find this one on your own.
7. This one is probably the toughest…should I tell you? Ok I will. They are my wedding rings on a chain…a gift of love to be passed on in time….
Hope you enjoyed our little holiday card game. Merry Christmas and may 2012 bring peace and happiness to all!